Health & Safety Policy
This is a statement of general policy and arrangements for Archway Dance Academy. We will actively maintain and promote good health and safety procedures and will:
• Maintain safe and healthy work conditions
• Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks at our school
• Be open to comments and suggestions from our employees, students and their parents on matters relating to health and safety
• Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and students and make them aware of this policy
• Ensure all employees are capable of doing their tasks, hold any required qualifications, and that they receive adequate training
• Record any harm or injuries that occur in an Accident Book and make changes where required to avoid similar incidents in the future
• Regularly review and update this policy
Jemima Storey has overall responsibility for health and safety. All members of staff have day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice.
A Health & Safety Law Pocket Poster is located in the Octagon Room and/or dance studio.
A First Aid box is located in the Octagon Room and/or dance studio.
An Accident Book is located in the Octagon Room and/or dance studio.
In the case of an emergency or serious injury, please contact the emergency services on 999.
This policy was last reviewed on 13_/_08_/_19_
Name: Jemima Storey
Job Title: Principal